Join Red Hat TechXperts for a FREE Technical Workshop on Friday 17th August, at Red Hat’s London office.
In this hands-on, technical session you will explore the new features within Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, and discover how to leverage them to get more from your Linux infrastructure.
- Learn how to use emerging features, such as High-Availability, clustering, and the new in-built virtualization and cloud support capabilities.
- Play with the technology in a demo environment, with a Red Hat Solutions Architect on-hand to guide you through the process. Learn how to use Linux Containers and how to configure Cgroups.
- Collaborate with other Red Hat users. Get their take on the new features, and find out how they plan to leverage them within their own organisations.
This is the first of a series of Red Hat TechXperts workshops, designed to bring together Linux users to exchange ideas and interact with new Red Hat Technologies. Places are limited and we expect attendance to be high, so register now.
The next Technical Workshops in the series are:
- August 21st : Red Hat Network Satellite Workshop – Learn more and register now
- August 23rd : Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 Workshop – Learn more and register now