Location: Advanced 365 Offices, 230 City Road, London, EC1V 2TT map
Time 09.00-12.00 followed by lunch
On Tuesday 11th September Advanced 365 have an exclusive event, giving you the opportunity to discover how you can do more with less with JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, the latest update to the industry-leading platform for next-generation Java applications.
Who are Advanced 365?
Advanced 365 has gained substantial knowledge and experience designing, developing, deploying and operating applications specifically created to meet customers unique needs. With this comes a tried and tested application outsourcing approach which is based not only on theory, but more importantly the practical hands-on experience gained through the successful delivery of a variety of bespoke and customised applications, using a hybrid on-shore/off-shore development model, Engagements typically range from business case development, scoping and prototyping, through to business process analysis and specification, User Interface design, to full enterprise development, hosting and management.
Launched in June 2012 after two years in development, the Advanced 365 event will drill down into the detail of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and examine how the JBoss way can help technical and business functions improve:
- Performance – by effectively applying system resources to application demand
- Manageability – by minimising the effort and cost required to keep an application running in production
- Developer Productivity – by helping developers write good quality code focussed on business need
Who should attend?
- Senior Business Decision makers – see how Application 6 can improve overall business performance
- Technical Architect – examine the next generation of tools for your development
- IT Director – see the choices available to enhance productivity and cost effectiveness
- Senior Developer – examine the new enhancements in Application 6 to simplify testing and app development
Don’t miss this exclusive event to see how you can do More with Less – the JBoss way!
Learn more and register now here